The tradition continues with the 2012 A Day 4 Her event!
Join us at St.Vincent Carmel Hospital for the third annual A Day 4 HER—
a special health and wellness event designed exclusively for women.
Saturday, November 3, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
St.Vincent Carmel Hospital (Entrance #3)
Registration opens at 8 a.m.
This is a great chance for women of all ages to take advantage of a variety of health and wellness opportunities — and the perfect setting to simply relax and indulge in a variety of spa-like services. The exciting and fun-filled event schedule for the day includes:
- 9-9:45 a.m., Beating the Sun: Skin Cancer Prevention and Anti-Aging Tips – Skin Cancer Prevention and Education by Nicholas Countryman, M.D., Dermatologist with the Laser and Skin Surgery Center of Indiana
- 10-10:45 a.m., Women’s Health 101: What You Need to Know Now – panel discussion with Stefanie Flora, M.D., OB/GYN, Sally Bradley, M.D., OB/GYN and Edward Bartley, M.D., Radiologist, Digital Mammography/Imaging
- 12:00 p.m., Fashion Show by Clay Terrace shops
The Day 4 Her is truly a day for you and we’ve filled it with information to answer every medical question you have, easy screening opportunities and some much needed pampering, too!
- Fashion Show by Clay Terrace stores
- Hand massage
- Eyebrow Waxing
- Health screenings for cholesterol, stroke and bone density (please call 338-CARE (2273) to register in advance for these screenings)
- Heart health information
- Sleep Disorders screening
- Walk-in screening mammograms
- Pertussis (whooping cough) education
- Asthma education for mom and kids
- Family CPR and first aid instruction
- Headache and migraine education
- News in obstetrics and gynecology
- Skin cancer prevention, sun damage skin care and education
- Weight loss education and Body Mass Index (BMI) testing
- Vein therapy education by VeinSolutions
- Cooking demonstration
- Hair styling and nail polish changes
- Makeup ideas and eye-liner techniques
- Women’s Health Boutique shopping discount