Monogram Maternity brings care that’s unique as you. We offer:
- Beautiful Beginnings: An early pregnancy event held each month at participating locations. This event for you and your partner or friend is specifically designed to answer your questions and help you plan your pregnancy. Learn more about Beautiful Beginnings here.
- One resource for all your questions: Call 317.338.2229 in Indianapolis, Carmel or Fishers; 765.236.8334 in Kokomo; 765.646.8288 in Anderson; 812.276.1377 in Dunn; or 765.584.4437 in Winchester (St. Vincent Randolph) to meet and connect with a nurse navigator who can help you design your birth experience. You can also email us at Monogram-Maternity@stvincent.org. Discuss labor options and select from a variety of labor comfort measures and tools like aromatherapy, birthing balls and massage.
- Our carefully crafted classes help expectant mothers and their support person know to what to expect through pregnancy and the months that follow. Tour our Monogram Maternity locations, and find out about newborn care, sibling preparation, infant CPR, yoga and more. Detailed class and tour information available here.
- Pregnancy e-newsletter: Information tailored to you and your growing family reaches your inbox delivering information about pregnancy. Sign up for the newsletter below.
Welcome to Monogram Maternity.
Do you have a question about Monogram Maternity or about your birth options at St. Vincent? We’re here to help. Simply click here.
The BEST resource for expecting mothers is now in the palm of your hand.
Download our FREE iPhone, iPad or Android app and stay connected with us throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
- Week-by-week updates to track your baby’s development
- Animations and videos
- Trackers for appointments, weight management, contractions, feeding your baby and immunizations
- Personal journal with social media capabilities