Monogram Maternity is designed to meet your needs as an expectant mother. Our ten rooms transition seamlessly from labor to recovery, allowing patients to remain in the same room for all of their care, while also enabling mother and baby to remain together throughout their stay.
Visitors can stay comfortably on the Murphy bed, a pull-down bed from the wall, and all suites have a walk-in spacious shower. As part of the Monogram Maternity program at St. Vincent we offer a personalized approach to childbirth. Our unique offerings keep moms and the new addition to their family at the center of what we do.
The Monogram Maternity program includes:
- Beautiful Beginnings – Enjoy mock-tails, appetizers and information at our fun monthly event
- Meeting with your Nurse Navigator – to help plan your pregnancy and birth
- A weekly Monogram Maternity e-newsletter
- Education programming and classes that include:
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Childbirth Preparation (including online programming)
- Labor Support (offered in an actual Labor Room)
- Newborn Care
- Family support: Sibling, GRANDparenting and CPR classes, as well as a Boot Camp for New Dads class
- Breast pump rental
- Ongoing Breastfeeding support
- St. Vincent Breastfeeding Support Group: Questions? Please call 317-415-9000.
- 24/7 Free Nurse Advice line from Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent at 317-338-KIDS
Unique to St. Vincent Fishers Hospital
When you think of a place where you want to have your baby, you want the setting to be as environmentally friendly as possible. A proactive approach to personal health and productivity, along with a focus on LEED-certified energy savings and efficiency are just a few of the ways St. Vincent Fishers Hospital will help sustain the future of the community. This means that patients and visitors will experience:
- More natural light, reducing the needs for electricity
- Air with fewer chemicals (PVC, VOCs) from construction materials, giving everyone who visits the hospital greater respiratory health
- Enhanced acoustic control, allowing patients, associates and visitors to experience a more relaxed, peaceful atmosphere
Your big day and beyond
When your baby is ready to enter the world, Monogram Maternity will be ready for you. You and your physician will have discussed which form of birth is right for you, and you’ll have a full choice of pain management options. At Monogram Maternity, we think of everything, so you can focus on the most important thing — your new baby.
For more information please e-mail email@example.com or call (317) 338-2229.