About Monogram Maternity at St.Vincent Carmel HospitalMonogram Maternity means special touches: a birthday party to celebrate your baby’s arrival and fresh-baked cookies for the family. Our setting at St.Vincent Carmel Hospital is small and intimate, so delivering your baby here has a family feel. Our brand-new maternity suites are spacious, bright, and comfortable, with luxury linens, contemporary furnishings (including plenty of room for your partner to stretch out), and private baths with rain showers. Should extra care ever become necessary, an obstetrician/gynecologist, anesthesiologist, and neonatologist is available around the clock, everyday. The Monogram Maternity program includes:
- Beautiful Beginnings – Enjoy mock-tails, appetizers and information at our fun monthly event
- Meeting with your Nurse Navigator – to help plan your pregnancy and birth
- A weekly Monogram Maternity e-newsletter
- Education programming and classes that include:
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Childbirth Preparation (including online programming)
- Labor Support (offered in an actual Labor Room)
- Newborn Care
- Family support: Sibling, GRANDpareting and CPR classes
- Breast pump rental
- Ongoing Breastfeeding support
- St.Vincent Carmel Hospital Breastfeeding Support Group: Mondays 10:30 AM- Noon. Please call the St.Vincent Carmel Hospital lactation office at 317-582-7461 for the location.
- 24/7 Free Nurse Advice line from Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St.Vincent at 317-338-KIDS
For more information please email monogram-carmel@
stvincent.org or call (317) 338-2229.