About Monogram Maternity at St. Vincent Women’s Hospital
As Central Indiana’s only dedicated women’s hospital, St. Vincent Women’s Hospital and our Monogram Maternity program offers unique, personalized care designed to help you enjoy the best birth possible. In a comfortable, healing environment our focus is on caring for you…mind, body and spirit.
We are the only hospital in Indiana—and the second hospital in the nation—to be designated as a Center of Excellence for high risk obstetric care by The Joint Commission. Offering the largest group of Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians, a High Risk obstetrical unit and a Level IV NICU (the highest level of care), enables us to provide every aspect of pregnancy and newborn care in one location.
Pamper yourself—take advantage of our many services from relaxing aromatherapy, to delicious 24-hour room service to lactation support seven days a week. To learn more, click here and visit our website.
The Monogram Maternity program includes:
- Beautiful Beginnings – Enjoy mock-tails, appetizers and information at our fun monthly event
- Meeting with your Nurse Navigator – to help plan your pregnancy and birth
- A weekly Monogram Maternity e-newsletter
- Education programming and classes that include:
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Childbirth Preparation (including online programming)
- Labor Support (offered in an actual Labor Room)
- Newborn Care
- Family support: Sibling, GRANDparenting and CPR classes, as well as a Boot Camp for New Dads class
- Breast pump rental
- Ongoing Breastfeeding support
- St. Vincent Breastfeeding Support Group: Questions? Please call 317-415-7441
- 24/7 Free Nurse Advice line from Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent at 317-338-KIDS
Your big day and beyond
When your baby is ready to enter the world, Monogram Maternity will be ready for you. After you and your physician have discussed which form of birth is right for you, meet with your Monogram Maternity Nurse Navigator to create your Care Plan for Birth from a full choice of pain management and comfort options. At Monogram Maternity, we think of everything so you can focus on the most important things…you and your new baby.
For more information please e-mail email@example.com or call (317) 338-2229.
Click here to learn about our NICU Family Support Program.